Sometimes accidents just happen. But far too often, an accident is directly caused by the negligent actions of another person or organization. When someone else’s carelessness results in a personal injury, victims have a right to recover damages from the guilty party to help them with their bills and life changing circumstances.
If you or a loved one has suffered a personal injury at the hands of a negligent party, trust Tennessee personal injury attorney Herbert Thornbury to fight for justice and get you the compensation you deserve. To schedule a complimentary, no-obligation consultation in Chattanooga today, call (423) 443-3973.
Types of Personal Injury claims
Personal injury law covers a wide variety of injuries regarding any physical or emotional harm caused by the actions of another person, even unintentionally. Types of claims handled by Herbert Thornbury include:
- Car accidents - By far the largest source of personal injury claims, a defendant may have failed to follow the rules, or he or she may have driven while distracted or under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Trucking accidents - Similar to car accidents, but typically with more severe injuries and more substantial legal proceedings.
- Motorcycle accidents - Also considered separately from car accidents because motorcycle riders are especially vulnerable when struck by another car or truck.
- Boating accidents - Often the result of operator error, intoxication, or improperly maintained equipment.
- Slip and fall cases - A type of premises liability claim that arises when a property owner fails to keep his or her premises safe.
- Nursing Home Abuse - Cases involving abused or neglected elders.
Mr. Thornbury also has extensive experience handling wrongful death claims. While no amount of money can ever compensate you for the loss of a loved one, we can recover damages to help you in your recovery.
If you’ve been injured in an accident, you may be entitled to damages from the negligent party. Please contact Chattanooga personal injury attorney Herbert Thornbury today at (423) 443-3973 to arrange a free personal injury consultation.