Auto accidents can have a catastrophic impact on your life. Victims of accidents can have their property damaged, suffer injury, or even death.
If you are involved in an auto accident that resulted in an injury, you may feel secure in relying on the insurance company for compensation, but hiring a personal injury lawyer is a much better option because insurance companies have a financial incentive to under-compensate you.
Chattanooga auto accident attorney Herbert Thornbury has years of successful experience representing victims in personal injury claims. He also represents clients who were involved in these types of accidents:
- Car, truck, motorcycle, and boating accident cases
- Pedestrian and bicycles cases
- Distracted and uninsured driver cases
- Wrongful death cases
In 2014, the Tennessee Department of Safety and Homeland Security reported that there were around 12,000 auto accidents in the Chattanooga area. The office of Herbert Thornbury provides a number of services to those victims. Those services include:
- Dealing with the insurance company – Insurance companies have a financial incentive not to fully compensate you, so getting legal representation to fight for your rights is important.
- Obtaining evidence – You may need evidence to prove liability.
- Communicating with medical offices – This is important for understanding your financial burden from the accident.
- Winning a favorable settlement or bringing the case to court – You deserve full compensation, and sometimes that can be reached with a fair settlement. If no settlement is reached, it is important that a strong court case is prepared.
If you need an experienced Chattanooga auto accident attorney, contact the offices of Herbert Thornbury, Attorney at Law for a free consultation by calling (423) 443-3973 today.